THE ORIGINAL CONDITION OF THE GREASE TRAP
Before the Pilot Project the Grease Trap would need to be cleaned once a week as it would block if not cleaned weekly. The Grease Trap was last cleaned on the 23rd of January 2015 and was never cleaned for the duration of the Pliot Project which was 30 days in total.
FINDINGS OF THE PILOT PROJECT
1. The bad odour that was usually present at the Grease Trap was eliminated and the water levels in the Grease Trap dropped significantly.
2. The hardened fat was dissolved leaving clean water (see pictures attached)
3. There was never a blockage for the duration of the Pilot Project.
1. The Grease Trap be dosed once a day with 1 Litre of BioOGF Plus
2. The Sinks in the Kitchen be dosed with 2 Litres of BioOGF Plus once a month
BEFORE AND AFTER